Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tired of Routine

I am so bored. I do the same thing over and over again. I am just bored to death that the routine work has to break. I get tired easily, there's something wrong. The added chore of tending with the puppy sorta helps but am I being ridiculous?

There's this soap that I follow and when I feed DS in the morning, I have to watch this. This one makes my day. Sometimes I run out menu. It gives me a headache if I don't plan out what's for lunch and dinner for my family.

The never ending laundry has to be done at least three or four loads for a week, just DD3's, DS's and my laundry. Well, it needs to be done. I also get tired seeing the same stuff. I want the sunny season to be here.

I never go out the whole week except on Tuesdays because of volunteer or week-ends if we have to eat out. I stay on this computer all day long and watch TV. I have to do some work besides babysitting DS all day long. Work for me is the bills, making sure everything is done right. On the side, I have the candle business which right now is kind of slow.

Actually I have other things that I can do beside cleaning the whole house with three bathrooms. I need to get caught up with my scrap booking. I am totally behind! Glad I was done with the Valentine Cards for DD3's class.

Chillax..... what's that? Chill and relax. I want that warm weather soon so I can take DD3 and DS out to the park, feed the ducks and just enjoy that sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment